Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
badboy, I agree with your 1st rd by position but, would like to see a bigger WR than Wright. Like wolf mentioned, Kubiak seems to prefer taller WR. 2nd rd, I prefer G and 3rd, ILB. We were really short handed in both G and ILB position this year and I feel we need to find quality back up that able to start when needed. Prior to this season, I wanted NT at 1st rd however, after watching regular season games, I think we are OK with Cody and Mitchell for now. Perhaps to look NT in the later rounds? What do you think?
I also like OG in 2nd but my guy Zeitler keeps fluctuating out of reach on my board. What sealed the deal of going elsewhere was never seeing him at LG. If you think that Brisiel is liked better by Kubes than Wade Smith (2 years apprx older) and I do, then you draft to eventually replace LG. I know Washington and Edwards will be stalwarts @ LG. With Edwards, I resolve the greater weakness. *Note I'm not saying he beats Smith for starter.

After 1st round none of the ILBs stood out to me. Hightower is a solid 1st and had a great game in the championship & probably moved him up a notch or two. Had him mock in first but could not justify that. I really like our LBs & decided to move them off mock. I do look for an UDFA here. I thought Cush & Ryans did well. Depth could be looked at.

Agree with you on NT and brought Cobble in as late round depth.