View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #24
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52230 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans shown love on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
All I want is equal coverage. I was in Mexico last week, missed the game, didn't even get to set my DVR, I haven't seen so much as a highlight until I caught today's Sound FX on NFLN.

They talked about the Falcons losing for two days & I saw nothing about the Texans on a 24/7 NFL chanel

Wait. So you seriously missed the first playoff game and haven't seen a reair of it and you haven't downloaded it and you don't really know what happened besides the fact that we won?
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote