View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83
aj was just saying he thinks Anderson is having a good camp to where he could make the roster. Babin is obviously looking impressive or he wouldn't be pencilled in as the starter for the first defense.
Actually I think Babin was pencilled in as a starter because he was handed the job before anybody took a single snap in Summer Camp. It is his to lose. I want to confirm that he is not just the second most impressive rookie LB in camp - I have not yet had the opportunity myself to watch him perform.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote