View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans shown love on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

I think the things people want to see from the media is all the "cover story" type articles and TV pieces like they do on the Jets or on Tebow, etc.
All I want is equal coverage. I was in Mexico last week, missed the game, didn't even get to set my DVR, I haven't seen so much as a highlight until I caught today's Sound FX on NFLN.

They talked about the Falcons losing for two days & I saw nothing about the Texans on a 24/7 NFL chanel