View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #125
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
On the J&R show today on 610 AM, Rich Lord said that the Texans are asking those of us going to the game in Baltimore to wear BATTLE RED. He said because the Deep Steel Blue doesn't stand out from Ravens purple. I'm taking my JJ Watt and Brian Cushing Battle Red jerseys with me. I'm leaning toward wearing Cush's jersey
These guys listen to us. I am bringing my husbands oversized Mario Red Jersey, so I can fit lots of layers under it.