View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #120
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTexans View Post
I just heard on the radio, that some Texans fans are wearing battle red jerseys instead of liberty white at the game. Have the traveling fans decided on this already? It would be cool if we could all co-ooordinate. Let me please know....need to go to dry cleaners tomorrow. GO TEXANS!
I put the Battle Red plan on Twitter last night, and spread the word among media types.

If you got the red, wear it. And make sure you dress warm. Those durn fools don't have a roof.