View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #43
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
Just updated:

Round 1: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
Round 2: Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama
Round 3: Robert Lester, S, Alabama
Round 4: Trevor Guyton, DE/DT, California

unsure over the safety pick. again he uses the point of quinn not playing well which i disagree.

pretty happy with the other picks though

Considering how they have Jeffery rated a top 20 pick and then have the Texans picking him at #27, I'd be very happy with the draft if it fell this way. I just don't think Jeffery will last that long unless he has a bad Combine or something else comes out about him to make his stock fall.

As for the whole "Quinn experiment not working" thing, I'm not sure what Walter is seeing, but I don't think he is seeing the complete picture. Quinn has been a good SS for us this year and it's only his 1st year at the position. Will he ever get a lot of picks during a season? Probably not. Should we draft someone to give him competition and add depth to the team? Yes!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote