Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I doubt they cut him. There would be little questioning keeping all 3 guys but if they're going to trade someone......trade Schoop. That's my opinion anyway...
I think he will be a cap casualty next year. 3 million is a too much for a 3rd string QB. If we can trade him to Seattle for a 6th or 7th, I would do it. Take the 3 million saved on him and put it towards re-signing Arian or Mario. We're gonna need more space this offseason to re-sign Myers, Foster, Mario and Brisiel.

Quote:
Keenum won't get drafted. No way. Scouts will knock his age and the competition he played against. It was a helluva ride but Keenum's got LOTS of proving to do and no major bowl game to do it in. Senior game? Combine invite? We'll see...
Funny that you mention Keenum's age being an issue. I was talking to someone at work the other day who thought Keenum was 26, but no he's 24. He's only 1 year older than most QBs in the draft, which isn't much of a difference. Brandon Weedon is 28, which is a significant difference in age from other draftees.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote