Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I doubt they cut him. There would be little questioning keeping all 3 guys but if they're going to trade someone......trade Schoop. That's my opinion anyway...

Keenum won't get drafted. No way. Scouts will knock his age and the competition he played against. It was a helluva ride but Keenum's got LOTS of proving to do and no major bowl game to do it in. Senior game? Combine invite? We'll see...
I think his stats and national prominence this season get him to Senior Bowl & combine. Up to him to connect with a team. He turns 24 Feb why is that an issue? he knows how to pass the ball and game manage but like many QBs needs to improve on reads & adjsut to NFL defenses. Sounds like a Kubiak guy to me.

I don't necessarily disagree with you on Schaub but if there is no Luck or RG3 who starts if you trade Schaub? If you say Leinert do it slowly so I do not blow snot all over the screen.