View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #20
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-Playoff Mock

The trade down idea is a good one as there will be a good WR available at the top of the 2nd round. It might be Dwight Jones, Tommy Streeter, etc... Who are you trading down with and why are they trading up. Trades are easy to say but in actuality are difficult to pull off. If there's any way we can get Chapman and Zeitler in this draft then it will be a success. I like Pead and Gallipo as well, good #3 RB and ILB depth. There's no way Miller is available in the 6th, I think he might go 2nd or 3rd at the latest. I think alot of teams will be looking at Miller at OT as well, thus the reason he goes higher than you think.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote