View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #108
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
i did too...

I am not going to rent a car so i will not be able to "tailgate" but i will take a cooler with some cold ones that i can throw away before going into the game..

Im getting in late on sat night.. But will be up early on sunday to get some kinda drinking in before the game..

Text me or call me..
281-808-6369

hoping to meet up with everyone from the board..
<--- Ryan Dove.

Most events will be taking place in and around the Inner Harbor area, which is near the Stadium (about a mile). If not walkable, should be a short cab ride. We're working out stuff for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, whatever folks can attend.

Sounds like Saturday we will be packing a bar with about 50 or so Texans fans.

To be informed follow Step Stradley on twitter or join the Facebook group we created
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote