View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #74
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
It was nice to finally meet you!!!!! You are more than welcome at our tailgate anytime! What a win! Go Texans!
It was great to meet you, too! Send me a PM with your e-mail addy and I will forward the picture that we took. Thanks again for hollering at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
That's what I've been telling everyone: The best sporting event experience I've ever had. I'll still be talking about this one when I'm old and senile.
Seriously, man, that was one that I won't soon forget. Even if the AFC Championship game somehow ends up at Reliant and I am fortunate enough to make it, the first playoff game and win will be forever etched in my being. That was an awesome experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Is our game really the only one not being shown on NFL Replay? That is complete and utter disrespect.
It's not the NFL Replay series, but I did find that they are re-airing the game on NFLN. Friday night (01/13/2012) at 11:00 p.m., iirc. Check your listings on your DVR, but I found it last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Easy, easy..... Easy man!

You know we've been broken hearted before. Consider me still "cautiously optimistic". That said, it's been a fun ride and I will always consider this past Saturday as some sort of validation of my.... Well, whatever.
lol! I'm not going into blind homer mode by any means. But, it is nice to have a winning team to root for, and this team is young and I hope for great things in the seasons to come.

I have accepted that heartbreak is just part of being a fan, especially with Houston pro football. But, it is what it is. Honestly, I will always temper my expectations - 35-3 taught me that if nothing else - so it's just fun to be a fan of a winning experience. You know what I mean!