View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #73
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I think there's a pretty strong case to be made to re-air our regular season game with Baltimore as a preview to the divisional game (They're doing that with the Giants and Packers). I can't recall whether that was one of the four games they replayed the following week (I'm guessing not), and if it wasn't, there's probably some bells and whistles that it would be too late to add. Even though the outcome wasn't what we wanted, I'd be far more interested in seeing that game again than the WC game (which not only is much fresher in my mind, but is also on my DVR). I've got to believe most NFL fans who don't happen to be Texan fans would be more likely to tune into that one too.

Edit: Or crap, just re-air last seasons game against the Ravens. That was a barn-burner, and I know that one had to be one of the four they replayed the following week.
That would be cool. I'd just love to watch some more Texans football.

Reason I am so upset about them not airing the game: I was at the game and my DVR didn't get the last 2 minutes of the game with the celebration and any commentary at the end. Ticked me off.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote