Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I wouldn't be pissed about Wright, I just think there's probably better picks to be had. The 2nd round DL, no thanks, there are pressing issues in the secondary and on offense. 3-6 sounds good, don't know the players though, that's on me lol...Keenum would be an interesting pick but where exactly would he fit in behind Shoop, Leinart AND Yates? Better picks to be had. Gotta love the Diehler pick, I've been pimping that one for a while. I highly doubt a bruiser like him slips out of the draft, I'd even grab him in the 6th and pick another player later.
Lienart will likely be cut or traded. He's owed 3 million next year and clearly is not the second best QB on the team. Move Yates up to 2nd string and choose another QB for 3rd or the Texans could keep Delhomme on as the 3rd stringer.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote