Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

I wouldn't be pissed about Wright, I just think there's probably better picks to be had. The 2nd round DL, no thanks, there are pressing issues in the secondary and on offense. 3-6 sounds good, don't know the players though, that's on me lol...Keenum would be an interesting pick but where exactly would he fit in behind Shoop, Leinart AND Yates? Better picks to be had. Gotta love the Diehler pick, I've been pimping that one for a while. I highly doubt a bruiser like him slips out of the draft, I'd even grab him in the 6th and pick another player later.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote