Remember, you asked for it. Start ripping.
1. Wright, we've been through this pick a bunch of times, I'm against it. Wright is a very good football player with lots of talent but I just can't get over the size issue when there are equally good WR's who don't have this issue. I just don't think he fits the Texans needs.
2. Wolfe, I don't know much about him but what I read is positive and he's got great size and speed combo for the position. In a weak year for D-line talent he stands a good chance of being gone in the late 2nd round. If available he's a good value pick but I see bigger needs on the O-line and DE depth can wait til later in the draft.
3. White, I like the player and I appreciate the double dip on an important position of need, he could be some quality depth if we let Jacoby walk. Again I like a bigger WR but he could be good in a David Anderson type roll, #4 possession receiver with potential for YAC.
4. Edwards, I don't know alot about him but he's got great size for the position and could be some quality depth where it's needed. Hopefully he learns for a yr. or 2 til needed to replace someone. I'd like to see O-line alot earlier in the draft.
5. Cobble, I don't know anything about him and find it hard to believe that a guy of his height and weight could be quick off the line. I'll have to trust you on this one. He's a redshirt sophomore and might not declare for the draft.
6. Keenum, he's great in college but I just don't see the pro potential in Keenum. ehhhh pick.
7. Diehl, great FB but very one dimensional and I think he can be had as an UDFA. How long did we sign Vickers for? If he's good he'd save us money over Vickers salary.
I usually like your drafts but overall I'm just not loving this one, it reads to me like your trying to hard and over thinking it. Sorry. Wolfe in the 2nd is the best value pick if available but we've got bigger needs in the 2nd. I thought you were liking Zeitler in the 2nd?