View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012   #72
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
And now that I read your first post again, I caught the part where you said "as a Texans fan." I missed that the first time around.

The stupid thing is with so few games, they are replaying some of the games numerous times. Why not fill one of those crappy time slots with the Texans game? I don't buy what you are selling.
I think there's a pretty strong case to be made to re-air our regular season game with Baltimore as a preview to the divisional game (They're doing that with the Giants and Packers). I can't recall whether that was one of the four games they replayed the following week (I'm guessing not), and if it wasn't, there's probably some bells and whistles that it would be too late to add. Even though the outcome wasn't what we wanted, I'd be far more interested in seeing that game again than the WC game (which not only is much fresher in my mind, but is also on my DVR). I've got to believe most NFL fans who don't happen to be Texan fans would be more likely to tune into that one too.

Edit: Or crap, just re-air last seasons game against the Ravens. That was a barn-burner, and I know that one had to be one of the four they replayed the following week.