View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #66
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
No, they are also not replaying the Giants/Falcons game, and one of the teams in that game is a major media darling. In all honesty, I thought that game was horribly boring, and have no interest in seeing it again. If other NFL fans feel the same way about the beatdown we put on Cincy, I understand.

The fact of the matter is that neither the Texans game or the Giants game had much in the way of drama, tension, or uncertainty to them. I'm happy about that as a Texans fan.
They can at least throw this franchise a bone for its first playoff appearance and first playoff victory. This just goes back to a few weeks ago when NFL Network didn't replay the other Texans - Bengals fame when we won on a last second play. That was complete BS.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote