Thread: The 10-6 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #21
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The 10-6 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I was looking at Martin yesterday as he has weight and speed with good cutting ability. Have to admit, I've only watched him once if I recall & did not focus on him. His stats are good & I will watch him more at combine. I still can't decide if Ward should be invited back. He fits well as a third back but his age could catch up any minuite. Whoops, there it is.
I asked under the assumption that ward decides to go elsewhere for an opportunity for more playtime. Started looking for a RB who could fit our scheme as well as contribute to STs. Keeping D. Manning off of returns is another reason I asked about him