View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #7
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121638 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan win/Texan Bill televised ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
AWESOME Doc!! And thanks for coming out Saturday!! It was awesome to see you. It's been way too long my friend!!

BTW Jesse, when did you see me? I saw my back during an extra point whilst standing in the aisle with my back turned, but that was it. Also, when the hades are you gonna make back out, muff-huggah??!?
I saw you once in the 2nd quarter and again in the 4th. After damn near having to brain a group of drunk Dallas fans with my predator mask last time I came out I'm a bit gun shy now. I'm like frosty the snowman. I'll be back, but the playoff tickets aint cheap baby.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote