Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #37
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't think the Pats need to go with an offensive linemen in the first, they took an OT last year in the first. Their defense is horrible and I expect them to spend a lot of picks on it. However, the Saints are likely to lose Nicks in free agency, so they may look to fill that hole with their first. The Packers have lost a couple of o-linemen recently to injury and may look to continue to bolster their line. Pitt for sure needs help there and so a lot of the teams at the top of the 2nd round. If the Texans really want this guy to upgrade the RG spot they will have to take him with their 1st pick or do a big trade up.
Dont forget the Cowpies. They need OL bad. I can see them OG at 14.