Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #47
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I feel ya brother, try being a Texan fan in Packer land, with the Bears also only being 45 minutes away.....everyone here thinks im weird lol
I feel that one too! We were the first from our family to migrate from Wisconsin. My whole family on both sides are Packers fans! Even my dad who grew up in Northern WI. He did take me to Oilers games and asks me often about what I think about the Texans but I believe deep down he's still a Cheesehead.

I did get a good laugh at my Cousin, they live in KS and attended the Packers at Chiefs game. He was sooooo excited before the game and for some reason he would respond to my pokes (all verbal) after the game...

Just wanted to add that I have the hightest respect for all the Texans Fans that do not live in Houston. We all put up with a lot more crap than those who live in/around the city but continue supporting, come hell or high water!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!!!!

*EDIT* Amazing80-I just looked at where you're living and my family is from just down the road in Burlington. Both my Grandparents are buried there and I still have relatives in the area. Wow what a small world.