Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #46
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
See, for me I was a big Clemens fan! So I followed the Red Sox and Wade Boggs/Mike Greenwell. I still follow them to this day, and I was so happy for them when they got their ring. Curse of the Bambino lifted! lol

In basketball, and I'll probably get negative rep for this LOL, but I loved Larry Legend. Dude could flat out ball, and while I am a HUGE Rockets fan, first time I saw Larry play was in the 1986 Finals against the Rockets.

Sorry about that, I took a trip down memory lane on a completely irrelevant thread! haha

Let's not even talk about basketball. Loved the Rockets, went to games, and cheered for them above all others... but loving Larry isn't near a bad in Houston as my favorite player, Stockton. Ostracized is putting it lightly.

Don't feel bad about veering this train off course, I do it often and what I refer to myself as the digression king.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote