View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #57
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Interesting thread from Ravens fans with an appearance of someone you know on pg 4.

http://ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?83803-A-few-questions-from-a-Texan

Thread makes for good reading for people who are going to the game.
Having just moved away from the Baltimore area I can totally vouch for the thread's recommendation of G&M as a great crab cake place. A local institution and it is bigger than it looks; it will be crowded for lunches and dinners but they move people through pretty well. They also have a carry out/quick service counter on the property that may be a good option if you have a lot of people in your crew. Desserts rock there too, but I doubt you'll have room for them.

Man, this is killing me to think how close I lived to that place and now I can't get there for the first road playoff game! Have fun y'all.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote