Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #38
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Hey now, my wife was born in Ohio and lived the majority of her life outside of Pittsburgh (yes she's a Steelers fan) and the only weird thing she's done is marry this Redneck from Houston. But you know it seems to work since we just celebrated our 15th anniversary last week.

As for Ohio, I've been to some nice parts and I've been to some crapholes. I think it's about like anywhere.

As for getting crap, try being an Astros fan near Philly...especially the last couple of years when Wade traded all our best players for peanuts to the Phillies. Or try being a Texans/Oilers fan when neither team has EVER beaten the local team, the Eagles.

I get sooooooo much crap up here, but I finally got something-for some reason I don't see the "dream team" in the playoffs.
I feel ya brother, try being a Texan fan in Packer land, with the Bears also only being 45 minutes away.....everyone here thinks im weird lol