View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #33
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thank you for info BL. I would like to see many WR prospects available as possible for 2012 draft. After watching this year's games, I feel we are really in need to find #2 WR to solidified our O. I was thinking to fill this position by FA but, it may be too expensive to go this route. At the beginning of this year, I wanted NT more than anything but, seems to me we are good with Cody and Mitchell for now.

Right now, my priority by position will be WR, OG, ILB. To me, after AJ, #2,#3, and #4 are up for grabs next year and would like to see very competitive position battle. I don't know how we are going to keep our 2012 FAs but assuming we kept Dreessen at TE, we may be able to put Casey at Walter's position and save money. I like Walter and all but I feel Casey may able to replace him. I am also looking forward to seeing what Maehl and Jean can offer us next year. As you can tell, my head is spinning and more I think about our WR position, one thing is clear that we are in need of #2 WR. I don't know if I am seeing things right but this is how I see our WR position at the moment.

Go Texans!!!
A combination of Kendall Wright in first & Jeff Fuller third would cover Texan need like a blanket.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote