Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #33
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27501 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: I hate ohio

I married a girl from Ohio... she lived there for 40yrs, and states today, that it was 40yrs of time wasted when she could have been in heaven. If Ohio was a body part, it'd be the armpit... not as bad as a rectum, but when the wind blows right, it can be just as smelly. And yes, because her family still lives there, we visit far too often. If you put Pasadena's chemical plants in the Texas Hill Country, minus sunshine 7 months out of the year, you'd have the Northeast portion of Ohio...

This message brought to you by the Ohio Travel Guide
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote