Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #31
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Its called selective photos. Drive through that state some time.
I don't need to drive through it, I lived there for 11 years. I have hiked dozens of trails through forests and hills, spent time in the Amish country, been apple picking at gorgeous orchards, and visited the major cities as recently as July. However if all you did was drive through it, then I can understand why you don't know anything about it. If someone judged Texas based on their journey down I-45 then it would be readily apparent to everyone how limited their view is and how foolish they sound.