View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #30
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels broken hand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Can he block as well with a broken hand as without one? I'm not as worried about losing his pass catching ability because we have Dreessen. But the Ravens are probably going to bring tons of pressure to try and rattle TJ Yates, and I'm worried that OD won't be able to contribute in pass blocking as he normally would.
What his "hand issue" is and what "protection" he will have to wear, will determine how well if at all he can be expected to catch. As for pass blocking, since a good pass blocker must be able to hold back or push the defender, again it will be dependent on the same set of circumstances, but possibly to a lesser extent .

With that said, as OD continued to look somewhat gimpy, I'm just as concerned about his repeatedly drained knee coming into this game.

One-legged, one handed......all he needs to complete the picture is a patch over one of his eyes...........and then, he'd still be better than many TEs out there.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote