View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The whole lockdown corner thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endcoachment View Post
Now, I don't think I know all of JJo's stats, but Green had 5 Receptions for 47 yards. Last week he went 2 for 26 against the ravens vaulted backfield. Before that against the steelers he was 6 for 87. However out of those three games Green had the lowest average agaist JJo.

Would you classify JJo's performance last night as lockdown?
Depends on the receiver. Is 5 for 47 shutdown agianst AJ? Is it against Walters or any other receiver on the Texans? Boldin is a helluva receiver. Hopefully JJO does better this week. I'm sure he will.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote