Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #26
D1DAVE
Football=life

Rep Power: 92 D1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respectedD1DAVE is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Ok this is a good one for sure! I was raised a Browns fan in good old Canton, Ohio. Still am one for sure. I moved here in 1979. When the Browns moved and Bud took NFL football out of this town I was floored. When the Texans came into the league I gave them a shot. Loved the stadium, ownership and tailgating. When Cleveland came to town this year there were more Browns jerseys in my tailgate spot than Texans jerseys. I wore Texans gear. I love them as much as the Browns.Ok maybe more. So wear your gear dude. There is a reason I left Ohio. Great state to grow up in. And the amount of Steelers fans there now is disgusting to say the least. Turncoats one and all!!!!! Go Texans!!!!
D1DAVE is offline   Reply With Quote