Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
I'm getting so much crap here. just because I walk around everywhere wearing my texans gear, and i'm in ohio, everyone just assumes i'm a front runner and only like them because they're in the playoffs. i've been the only texans fan in this area for YEARS.

ticks me offf. well houston, i'l see you in a few years lol.
Funny no one assumes I'm a newcomer to this party. Probably because I've been wearing the same gear for years (literally the same smelly gear) win or lose. Never ashamed, never embarrassed & quick to stand up for my team.

Now, if you've just got to Ohio & they don't know you yet, that's a different story & I wouldn't let that crap bother you.

If you were too embarrassed to wear your Texans' gear, well that's what you get..... live & learn.