Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

I would temper my "I hate Ohio" because they're are a couple of very good Texans fans that hail from Ohio!!! *ahem* Yankee in Texas and also Adam!! These are Blue Crew members through and through!!!

While on the one hand I got pummeled with ice cubes in the back of the head at the game there at Paul Brown Stadium, my host treated us very awesome (yes, terrible grammar), in addition we were row ONE and he paid for our hotel rooms (thankfully in Covington KY and not that Nati). We woke up early Sunday morning and he picked us up, took us to his house where we had a fantastic breakfast w/ Mimosas... & would not let us spend a dime in his sports bar...

SHOUT OUT TO BRADLEY and his G/F!!!!!

Bottom line, they're are some good folks there.