Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #22
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
It happens bro. I've been a Yankees fan since Donnie Baseball played, that would be Don Mattingly for the laymen, and was a huge Michael Jordan fan after the Celtics game in 1986 (Because my grandmother liked the Celtics)...

Let the state of Ohio wallow in their misery...They haven't won anything since Ohio State stole the National Championship from The U in 2002
I can relate in regards to Mattingly. I grew up here and was an Astros fan, but the only individual player I cared about was Mattingly. Once he was gone I no longer cared about the Yankees, but I still get a lot of flak when I tell people who my favorite player was or that his autograph on my baseball is my favorite. That includes the ones I got when I met Stan Musial, Harmon Killebrew, and Rod Carew. I know, I'm crazy that way.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote