View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #43
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdrincon View Post

Me & buddies from Texans Liberty Tailgaters (Yellow Lot) are going up Saturday. Flights are booked, just looking for everything else including game tickets. Need 3-5 tix and the meeting place for all the Texans faithful to watch Tebow handle Brady on Saturday and get in on some Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue, Liberty White tailgating on Sunday. We'll know by then if we're flying back home for the AFC Championship or heading to Foxborough.

GO TEXANS!!!!
Friend me on Facebook - Ryan Dove
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote