Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #18
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Hahaha. We have a couple random 2000-era Astros hat-wearers floating around from when Randy Johnson was with them for half a season or so.
I learn my lesson for sure. Of here they just buy things just because it looks cool and no other reason. You rarely find hard core NFL, MLB or NBA fans. Especially, Houston professional team. This is my main reason why I come here so often.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote