View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #40
rdrincon
Rincon Blitz

Section: Section 114, Texans Tunnel
Rep Power: 0 rdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respectedrdrincon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I booked my flight and hotel right after the game ended. I have a friend who is a local ticket broker and have him on the lookout for getting a game ticket.

I'd like to see who else is going and would love to meet up with fellow TexansTalkers up there.
Me & buddies from Texans Liberty Tailgaters (Yellow Lot) are going up Saturday. Flights are booked, just looking for everything else including game tickets. Need 3-5 tix and the meeting place for all the Texans faithful to watch Tebow handle Brady on Saturday and get in on some Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue, Liberty White tailgating on Sunday. We'll know by then if we're flying back home for the AFC Championship or heading to Foxborough.

GO TEXANS!!!!
rdrincon is offline   Reply With Quote