View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #28
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Derrick Ward Get More Carries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Both Foster and Tate could take 70% or more of the carries, and both do everything as good or better than Ward, depending on exactly what it is. That leaves -40% of the carries for Ward...

I don't think it's gonna happen.

Ward is a darn good player to have as a last resort though, and I do appreciate him being there just in case we need him. I'm sure he believe he could be a starter somewhere and....meh, he might be right. He'd be a lot better than some of the starters we've had in the past.

Gary, I think you're just feeling sympathetic. I'm sure he's compensated well.
i dunno man, i like the way ward runs. He is a no B.S runner, he says juke em, F it i will run em over haha. And he is very slippery without trying to be. I think Ward would be a good change of pace back for the play offs. Use all ur tools especially in the play offs. IMO