Thread: Rookie wall
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #15
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Not as I understand it. I always thought the rookie wall was where your rookies play their last college season, go to bowl games, keep working for Pro days and the combine, through OTA's and training camp, then start playing a season that's 5-6 games longer than they are used to. It varies but at some point they're just out of gas and need that off-season between their first and second year to recover.
Technically you are definitely correct. Since we were speaking of Watts (tongue in cheek), I was making for the case that the season is over, and that if it occurs, it can carry onto the 2nd year.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote