View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75697 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Derrick Ward Get More Carries?

Both Foster and Tate could take 70% or more of the carries, and both do everything as good or better than Ward, depending on exactly what it is. That leaves -40% of the carries for Ward...

I don't think it's gonna happen.

Ward is a darn good player to have as a last resort though, and I do appreciate him being there just in case we need him. I'm sure he believe he could be a starter somewhere and....meh, he might be right. He'd be a lot better than some of the starters we've had in the past.

Gary, I think you're just feeling sympathetic. I'm sure he's compensated well.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote