View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #11
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John Clayton: Looking ahead to HOU vs BALT

I think the key to this game is playing the same way we played the Steelers: him them hard enough to break some bones. If we come out and punch them in the mouth, we can send them reeling. Neutralize Terrell Suggs, Ed Reed, and run the hell away from Ngata and I think we can manage this.

I think they are just old enough that a young and hungry team can beat them with fire and tenacity. If we show them we want this bad enough that we will outhit and outrun them, we can win.

Let the defense get pressure (particularly on Winston's side) and this game is lost unless the Ravens offense gifts us several times.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote