View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #49
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I love Watt and wouldn`t trade him for anybody else... but Von Miller, Aldon Smith and Ryan Kerrigan all had great seasons and I still believe Peterson has a bright future. Watt might not be the best player out of this bunch - but with his combination of character, work ethic, motor, passion and skill and position of need, I am very glad we have him.
Von Miller has been very good, no doubt. But in terms of longevity, I'll take Watt, personally. Great DEs stick around and stay great for 12+ years, and it's looking like Watt will be one of those guys. Just comes down to personal preference. Miller is an electric player, but Watt has the drive and motor that few possess in the NFL, and I'll take that every day.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote