View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #31
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Traveling up to Baltimore MD for the game!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGarza #70 View Post
Are there any Texans fans that are going to be traveling up to MD for the sunday game since Monday is a holiday?? Thanks MLK!! My badass wifey bought us tix to the game for my birthday... sec 144 row 11.... I am so stoked... she is still buzzing from the game....

Would like to meet up with other Texans if possible!!!

PM me if you are going!!

I hate to tell you this...but there is no Section 144, Row 11 in M&T Bank Stadium. You've been swindled.

Just kidding!

Hey, have a great time! The Bank is a great stadium. Try an Attman's corned beef sandwich. You'll love it!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote