View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #30
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The reasons Wade will remain in houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
That's true, but football is an emotional game, full of emotional players, coaches, fans and even sometimes TV announcers. I'm an emotional fan, and I want Wade to stay and I WILL NOT bid him well if he leaves. I'm going to be emotional about it and hate him if he leaves.
What is so strange about all this is that the chapter in the book I am currently reading is all about love/hate relationships.

"Love can turn into savage attack, feelings of hostility, or complete withdrawal of affection at the flick of a switch." -E Tolle

It actually is more about personal, romantic relationships I suppose, but a lot of it does seem to manifest itself in some of the postings in this thread.

Yours is one of the milder manifestations.. I think your maturity stepped in.

I think my "love" of pro-football died when Bud took my Oiler team away. That was a real wake up call.