View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #12
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The whole lockdown corner thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Green was targeted 12 times and caught 5 balls. For me, that means he was shut down. And considering what a talent Green is, that was a pretty amazing performance.

JJo wasn't singled up on him the entire game but he had a great game.

If JJo isn't the greatest FA acquisition by any team this offseason, he's the second to Sproles. And don't forget Manning. Manning is up there in the top 5 FA acquisitions last offseason.
I would honestly say it's Sproles 1 and JJo a pretty close second to him but they are by far the 2 best in league this year. Sproles is just rediculous in that Saints offense.