View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #10
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The whole lockdown corner thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I'll admit that I only wanted Joseph because I was convinced that he was the better option than Aso once Ike Taylor re-signed with Pittsburgh. After watching Pittsburgh this year, I'm glad we didn't go IT and I'm certainly glad we didn't go Aso. We did good with who we signed.

Anyone else notice that the two guys we spent money on in FA, were the two that came up with INTs in our playoff game.
Aso would have been better here than he's looked in Philadelphia so far. We play far more man to man than Philly did. He's not as good in zone coverage.

Maybe that was a reason we finally decided Joseph is better. He seems to be able to play both.