View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Yep ... I can coast a long time on yesterday . What an overall experience and getting to meet TT legends as DB , KT , LYB , Briscoe , 76 , and Hookem was really the icing on the cake .
It was great to meet you, as well as many other TT friends that I've known for years. That is the great thing about this forum and being Texans fans. We will collectively feel the sting of defeat and the triumph of victory for many years. And last Saturday was an experience that NONE of us will ever forget. We will be talking about that one for decades from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I must have missed you DB.
awe, man! I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you, Gary. Hopefully there is a next time in a couple of weeks and Reliant is hosting an AFC Championship game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Thanks for the tailgaiting offers for my dad. He ended up getting held up at the Bud Light tent who was giving out free food and beer I think haha. All in all though he had an awesome time.

I wish I had come in town, but I"ll just be patient and watch the AFC Championship game in Boston (or maybe Houston?)
There will be a next time, man! Saturday refilled my tank with koolaide. The cynic in me went into hibernation, because that was what it was all about.

Hopefully you will make another playoff game at Reliant soon enough. I hope this was the first of many to come. Believe!