View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #27
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The reasons Wade will remain in houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Jerruh & company besmirched Wade's reputation big time after his stint in Dallas.

Me thinks Jerruh's opinion has become as irrelevant as his team has.

Garrett hasn't exactly come across as any sort of genius of a coach.

Other owners pat Jerruh on the back to feed his ego and further keep him engaged in his ignorance.

Most people aren't so stupid as to not see the difference in Wade from last year to this year. The only difference is Jerruhs ego getting in the way.

I wish Wade well in whatever he decides to do.

It ain't life and death folks.....It's a business .