View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Really, Peter King?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I know there are so many of the we don't get respect threads and this isn't really another of those, but I find it hard to believe that when there are only 8 teams left standing we can be considered the 10th best team out there. We're behind 2 teams (Atlanta and Pittsburgh) who are already out of the playoffs and we beat.
I'm sure if Schaub (or even Leinart) were taking the snaps, we'd get the respect you're looking for.

We've still got a green 5th round rookie pulling the trigger.

They've got us right where we need to be.