View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #45
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
He doesn't get a lot of hype...but name a defensive player you would take over him right now from last years draft...maybe Von Miller? WE got a steal
I love Watt and wouldn`t trade him for anybody else... but Von Miller, Aldon Smith and Ryan Kerrigan all had great seasons and I still believe Peterson has a bright future. Watt might not be the best player out of this bunch - but with his combination of character, work ethic, motor, passion and skill and position of need, I am very glad we have him.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote